It takes more than great software to create engaging courses. That’s why we’re bringing the best of the world’s #1 e-learning community to Seattle for two days of practical tips, inspirational examples, free downloads, and expert advice.
This will be a fun, friendly extension of our E-Learning Heroes community and we’re inviting you to bring your laptop to get some hands on experience working along with and learning from Tom Kuhlmann and the Articulate Community Managers, as well as other great Articulate users.
Date: August 4 & 5
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Registration starts at 8:15 AM.
Location: PSE, 355 110th Ave NE Bellevue, WA 98004
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You don’t have to be an Articulate customer to benefit from this workshop which has value for any of the following roles:
• Subject matter experts who build rapid e-learning courses
• Trainers transitioning to e-learning
• Instructional designers
• E-learning designers & developers
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
• Learn how to save time and money with more efficient development
• Take your courses past the standard click & read model
• Make your courses look like e-learning courses & not bullet-point slides
• Create interactive & engaging courses using reusable models
• Hundreds of post-conference resources including tutorials & templates
• Easy Ways to Customize Vector Images & Characters for E-Learning
• Three Ways to Simplify E-Learning for an ESL Audience
• Build Great Scenarios with the Scenario Excellence Blueprint
• Get the Right Look & Feel for Your Course
• Grab Your Cape: Using the E-Learning Heroes Challenges to Develop Your Design Super Powers
• Create Interactive Graphs Using Sliders
• Challenge Activity: Create a Reusable Conversation Scenario
• Variables 101: Everything You Wanted to Know But Was Afraid to Ask
• Create Interactive Videos
• Scenarios in Storyline: 4 Ways to Crush It
• Blend Your Learning: How to Use Interactive Modules with Classroom Instruction
• How to Personalize the E-Learning Experience
• Panel Discussion | FAQ with Workshop Presenters
*Sessions subject to change.